CrossFit Paradise Gym Policies
In order to provide you all with the most personalized and best possible membership experience we have designed these policies. These policies also allow us to effectively and efficiently spend more time on programming, nutrition, and quality coaching. We believe these policies are fair, so if you ever have a question please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
- All Memberships, Punch Cards, and Drop-Ins are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, and non-transferrable.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time to accommodate holidays, special events, and/or seminars. We will do our best to reschedule or accommodate accordingly if possible
Billing, Auto-Renewal & Expiration Dates
- Memberships begin on the date you sign up.
- Monthly membership renew on the same day of the month as your sign-up date (i.e. if you sign up on the 11th, you’ll be billed each month on the 11th.)
- For memberships where this is relevant, the week is Monday-Sunday.
- All memberships will auto-renew unless you have specifically arranged with us to terminate your membership after a specific period of time.
- All class cards expire after one year.
- Failure to attend class does not relieve you of the obligation to pay for your membership.
- Contract memberships are a commitment to 3, 6, and 12 months of membership. You will be billed 3, 6 or 12 times monthly.
Past Due Payments / What Happens If Your Card Doesn’t Go Through
- We understand that cards are often lost or stolen or expired, and a charge will sometimes be declined. We ask that in this case, you provide us with updated billing information in a timely manner, which we define as within two weeks. Should your requested payment method fail, and should you fail to specify a replacement method within two weeks, we reserve the right to charge any other payment method for you that we have on file.
- Payments more than two weeks past due will be subject to a $20 administrative fee.
- Should payment be made more than two weeks late 3 or more times, we reserve the right to cancel your membership. Should you Renew, you would sign up at the current going rate, plus the month you missed.
Memberships may be placed on hold as long as we are notified in advance Work, a short vacation, and being busy are not valid reasons for an extension of membership. Injury, moving, or an extended absence from the gym are viable reasons to seek an extension of membership. If you know you will not be able to make it to the gym for more than 14-days, we will be glad to put your membership on hold. You must tell us in advance. If you’re not sure what your schedule will be, please purchase a class card instead of a monthly membership. To place a membership on hold, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your requested hold dates and a confirmation that you understand the following hold conditions:
- The minimum hold period is two weeks.
- The maximum hold period is 3 months.
- An administrative hold fee of $20 will be assessed if longer than 2 weeks.
- Holds longer than one month will incur a $20 charge for each month the membership remains on hold.
- Once 3 months of hold has been reached, the membership must either be reactivated, or it will be dropped and any remaining credit will be forfeited. If we do not hear from you regarding what you would like to do with your membership, it will be dropped and any remaining credit will be forfeited.
- Extensions of an existing hold will be treated for administrative purposes as an additional hold. Holds may be terminated early at any time.
- There are no retroactive holds: you must let us know in advance if you wish to place your membership on hold.
- Upon expiration of the hold, the member’s account will automatically become active, and payments will resume.
Membership cancellations must be submitted 30 days prior to the credit card processing date. We do request that you provide a reason for cancellation for our tracking purposes.
- Non-contract memberships: Non-contract memberships may be cancelled upon expiration of their term (e.g. after the month is up) with no penalty.
- Membership Agreements:* We will allow you to cancel your membership agreement for any reason for the fee of the discount you received for agreeing to it (e.g. if you use 3 months of a 6-month contract, you’ll be able to break it for $45 — the 3x$15 you saved by agreeing to the contract.) To cancel a membership, e-mail email@example.com with your requested termination date and a confirmation that you understand that you will be charged the cancellation fee.
* Membership are verbally agreed upon when you sign up for 3, 6, and/or 12 month membership which includes a discount.